About Ellen Able REALTY
Real Estate Professional
READY and WILLING to move? I’m ABLE to handle the rest!
Hello there, I am Ellen Able and I look forward to guiding you through your real estate journey.
Until we meet in person, here is a little about me professionally,
I have been working in the Sales and Marketing field for over 28 years. Previous to my career as a Real Estate Professional, I was the regional director of national accounts for Kraft North American Foodservice.
Customer satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I believe that providing exceptional service to you is one of my biggest strengths!
Honesty, Integrity and Responsive Communication is what I strive for with every client. These qualities are a must in the ever- changing real estate market.
I will work diligently to meet your individual buying or selling needs.
Here is a little about me personally
I grew up in Columbus Ohio in a small loving family. Growing up under these conditions helped me learn the importance of treating others with respect and doing things in ways that benefit everyone involved. This gave me the ability to always look at situations from different perspectives in order to choose the best options for my clients.
I attended private schools and then received a Business Administration Degree with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing from The Ohio State University.
In 2001, I moved to Lakeville Minnesota with my husband and three children, Danielle, Jacob and Amanda. We love it here.
As a full time real estate professional, it seems like I am always working but still find time to do some gardening and volunteering at my church and with Lakeville Yellow Ribbon helping support Vets and their families.
I love to connect and network with people so be sure to find me on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Community and Business Affiliations
- Edina Realty – Relocation Certified
- Edina Realty – Member President’s, Master’s and Chairman’s Circles
- Board of Directors, Communications Director – Lakeville Yellow Ribbon
- Member – St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) Professionalism Committee
- Board of Directors, Treasurer – Circle of Connections Networking Group
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SSFR)
- New Home Sales Specialist (NHSS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Member – Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
- Co-op Member – Northstar MLS
- Member – Minnesota Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member – National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member – Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
My Mission Statement
- To consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate service available.
- To always provide value far in excess of your expectations.
- To foster a long-term relationship based on mutual respect that is beneficial to all parties.
I believe that the services of a true real estate professional should not only be seen during the transaction, but also after the transaction has been completed.
My Core Values
Live by the “Giver’s Gain” philosophy. Give and you shall receive.
Make my clients’ #1 goal, MY #1 goal.
Constantly strive to create, deliver and implement new ideas and services that will benefit my clients.
To be honest and truthful and always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices; regardless of temptations to compromise.
Work toward a common goal.
Do what I say I’ll do, usually more, just never less.
Passion You Expect, Attention You Deserve
Upon meeting Ellen, I knew she would do whatever it took to ensure that I found the right home for me and my budget. You WILL be delighted with the service you receive
Maureen and Ron V
Ellen was very patient with us and helped us understand the whole process from beginning to end. Ellen went above and beyond in every way during our buying process!
Joe and Debra L
“Ellen was organized, committed and astute to detail. I feel like I found a great Realtor® to work with and have also made a great friend.”
Local Real Estate Agent Ellen Able
Experienced and Connected in Our Community